Problem updating the Potato Streams app? Read carefully…

Please update your Potato Streams, Longball and Midfield applications to the latest version. If you already have the update working on your phone please ignore this message.

To know your app version, please click on the 3 horizontal line at the top left of home screen and then click on the app version. If you have the latest update please ignore this message otherwise Please UPDATE NOW!

How To Update Potato Streams

A lot of the lads have already updated the application to latest version, but we have noticed that a few of you are having trouble with the update process for various reasons. Here, we will try to explain what you should do in case you are having trouble updating:

1: Please enable the “download from unknown sources” option on your android device. Most of you can find this in the Security section of your phone settings.

This has to be done because we don’t have our application listed in the Google Play Store (For Obvious Reasons) that you have to download the apk version of the app.

Note: As you know, to download the apk version of any application, you have to enable the installation from unknown sources option in your mobile. This should help!

2: If step 1 doesn’t help, please open the “application manager” in your device. The “application manager” can be found in the “settings” of your device. Once you’ve opened the “application manager”, please locate the Midfield/Potato Streams/Longball app. Once you do, click on the app and you will find the “Permissions” setting.

• Open the “Permissions” setting and enable the storage options.
  • This has to be done because the apk version is downloaded on the phone which requires storage permission. Again, because we are not listed on Google Play Store, this step has to be implemented.

Still no Progress? Read on…

3: If that doesn’t help, another step you can take is to visit the “storage” settings in your phone and check the space available in your device. It can be that your device doesn’t have the required space to update the app, in which case you will have to clear some memory space.

4: The most neglected step of all, please check your internet connection or try switching your wifi/internet. We have noticed that half of the time it’s the dodgy internet connections that are responsible for the troubles and issues.

I still can’t update Potato Streams Nothing worked for me!

If you are still having problems updating the application, you can click on this link and download the updated Potato Streams application. This will work perfectly for you:

Download Potato Streams

• If you want to use updated LONGBALL app, you can download by clicking this link Download link:
    LONGBALL
  • If you want to use the updated MIDFIELD app, you can download it by clicking this link: MIDFIELD

All 3 of these apps are same so it doesn’t matter which one you are using, as long as you have 1 of them!

Thank You for reading this!

13 Comments

1. Unknown said:

I would like DERBY country as my team

September 23, 2018
  2. Unknown said:

Can't get the app to work on kindle fire hd. It downloads but won't open properly. Any ideas?

September 27, 2018
  3. Unknown said:

Will it work for I phone ?

September 30, 2018
  4. Rodderz said:

App works fine on my phone so many many thanks. Have just installed to Amazon firestick but when clicking on sign in with Google (initial screen) a pop up at bottom of screen tells me to please reinstall app from http://www.potatostreams.net.
    Have done this several times but regrettably no success.
    Can you help?
    Cheers.

February 27, 2019
  5. Doug said:

I have the same issue

March 8, 2019
  6. Jason pearce said:

I’ve installed potato streams on my android device but when I go to sign in with google it keeps telling me to reinstall . I’ve deleted the app and reinstalled it many times now but still the same message comes up. I’ve cleared the cache and I have enough room for the install but it won’t sign in using google. Help

July 29, 2019
  7. Michael Hodgson said:

Hi I carnt get my app to work… it’s just gone off last week.. wont let me up date app

November 25, 2019
    • mm Ross said:

Please go to your phone settings, the app settings, then click on Potato Streams. Then click on storage, and clear app data and app cache. Login to the app again and it will start working. Feel free to write to us at mark@potatostreams.net in case the problem persists. Cheers

November 28, 2019
  8. gareth conway said:

Same problems as , looks to reinstall but won’t sign in unless installed via PS.com .I did what your advice sugested ,no luck
    Any other help would be grate thanks.

December 1, 2019
    • mm Ross said:

Search for Red Glory on Playstore and get it. Though the content is for Man Utd fans, it shows all the games live that are available on PS

December 7, 2019
  9. Ieuan said:

Trying to install the app on my amazon firestick but when going to sign in with google a pop up message says please reinstall app from potatostreams.com which ive did several times and im just going around circles and its not working, any fixes for this please??

December 15, 2019
    • mm Ross said:

firestick access is only available for the premium users

December 17, 2019