The December section of live Boxing matches is going to be widely followed in the UK and USA. Some of the top labelled boxers are going to fight in exclusive and Pay-per-view fights. Fans may not always want to pay for these but they definitely don’t want to miss out. Especially when the roaster includes Gaston Ramirez, Jesse Hart, Canelo Alvarez, Rocky Fielding and Joseph Parker.
For the app to install properly, you have to allow apps from unknown sources. To do so, open the SETTINGS of your device, scroll down and tap on SECURITY. Scroll down again to find UNKNOWN SOURCES and allow the installation of apps other than the Play Store.
Your phone or tablet will ask you to confirm. Tap on OK to do so.
Where will the live boxing matches be happening this December?
- Ramirez and Hart will have their bouts in Corpus Christi, Texas, USA. This is a rematch after Hart was beaten in the same bout last year. Ramirez had a unanimous decision in his favour. The date is set for Friday, December 14.
- Madison Square Garden will see Mexican Canelo Alvarez attempt a title in a new weight category, again. The bout is listed for Saturday, December 15. His opponent is Liverpool born Rocky Fielding and will have plenty of supporters cheering from across the pond, in what will be late night or early morning live boxing in the UK.
- Dubois and Razvan Cojanu are the youngsters in the spotlight this weekend. 21-year-old Dubois will take on Romania’s very own Bronze boxer. The Brit hopes to extend his record to 10-0 as he takes the ring against Cojanu. The fight takes place at the Brentwood Center, on December 15.
- Joseph Parker v Alexander Flores takes place at Horncastle Arena, Christchurch. Alexander Flores has only faced defeat once in his life and will want to keep that record going. The fight takes place Saturday, December 15. This is a PPV event.
Where do I get to watch all of these boxing matches live?
Either you pay for and have access to all of Boxnation, ESPN, BT Sports, DAZN and Sky Channels covering these matches and watch them live on television. In case you can’t pay for one of these having your preferred bout on air, you can still catch up with all the live boxing, even the PPV, with a single app on your smartphone.
Potato Streams will have live boxing streams for the following bouts at the designated times:
- Ramirez v Hart, Undercards start at 00:30 BST December 15 (6 PM ET). The main bout starts at 04:00 BST. Live on BoxNation and ESPN+.
- Alvarez v Fielding, Undercards start at 00:00 BST, December 16. For fans in the US, it starts at 6:00 PM ET. Broadcasters include DAZN and Sky.
- Parker v Flores, Undercards start at 07:30 BST, December 15. Local time for the fight is 07:30 PM. The cards will be live on Sky Arena (NZ) and Fox Sports (AU). This is a PPV event but Potato Streams will have it live to stream for fans.
- Dubois v Cojanu will not be on because the Britisher has called off this fight after suffering from flu. The rest of this fight night in Brentwood Center will still go on though. Available on ESPN+ and BT Sports 1. The time will be 21:00 BST onwards for the undercards.
I know the time and venue, how do I stream a boxing match live?
Get the Potato Streams app by downloading the apk and installing the latest version. Once installed, you need cellular data or wifi to start streaming. None of our boxing streams are geo-locked or paid. It’s all free and ready to play at the touch of your finger. Who do you want to watch on the streams